To inspire, inform and promote debate around Leadership and Management.
For everyone who:
- Currently holds a Leadership and/or Management role
- Aspires to a Leadership and/or Management position
- Simply has a curiosity or passion for the topic
We aim to share best practice, challenge dogmas and set ways, and promote
discussion of fresh perspectives. We want to contribute to the growing movement of effective behaviours and professionalism.
Our fundamental values are:
- Honesty – We have nothing to fear from honesty. Provided it is delivered with integrity and respect, honesty is a cornerstone of effective relationships.
- Respect – Effective relationships are built on respect. Every view is listened to and there is no hierarchy of idea, opinion or belief.
- Fun – We enjoy what we do and hope you do too.
What we are not
We are not behavioural psychologists, nor do we claim to be the defining authority on any theme. We have a lifetime of experience across diverse sectors and we embrace alternative views and expert opinion.
The Leaders and Managers Hub is a place for podcasts, web content, social media and a community forum created for YOU. It is a space to share, listen, learn. It is a place to explore themes, challenges and successes we face in Leadership and Management today.
The Leaders and Managers Hub has been created FOR YOU.
Here are some of the themes and topics we will explore in our podcasts:
- Leadership – What is it and what defines it? What are the effective behaviours?
- Management – What is the purpose of managers? What are the effective behaviours, tools and techniques that are used?
- Risk – How do successful people deal with risk? How do they have the courage to take risks and learn from failure?
- Motivation and Inspiration
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Personal Development and Training
- Team Work
- People Management
- Appraisal and Feedback
- Innovation & Technology
- Creativity and Creative Thinking
- Myths & Misunderstandings (busting myths and commonly held perceptions)
- Health and Wellbeing
Leaders and Managers Hub podcasts will be released in magazine-style casts
covering a specific theme or a myriad of themes. They will be made in 3 ways:
1. Lecture and Tutorial-style presentations on specific themes, e.g. Feedback – How to give effective feedback.
2. Interviews with people we believe have something interesting to say around Leadership and Management.
3. Panels of experts, brought together to discuss a single topic or topics.
Ray Campion – 27 years’ experience of Project Management in the Construction sector.
Contact Ray on email@example.com
Gary Spinks – A journalist, copywriter, marketing consultant, presenter and storyteller with 31 years’ experience as a writer and communicator.
Contact Gary on firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiona Woof – An experienced Bid Writer and Project Manager in the charitable sector. Contact Fi here: https://www.facebook.com/woofresource
Bella Harris – A visual and graphic artist and student of college. Involved in the post-production and the artwork of the podcasts.
Contact Bella here: https://www.instagram.com/designs_bybella/
Podcasting Notes, Terms & Conditions for Guest Interviewees
How the Leaders and Managers Hub podcast works.
Leaders and Managers Hub retains copyright and IP rights to all audio files. We also retain all editing decisions. Your recording can be featured, in whole or in part, in multiple casts. You will be credited each time.
Our casts may be recorded in a studio setting but, where this is not possible, it will be recorded via Zoom – an audio/video conferencing tool. We do not record video on these podcasts, just audio.
As a contributor, we will discuss the topic with you in advance to agree a broad set of questions or line(s) of approach.
The interview/recording will be recorded with one or more of our Presenters.
We record all pieces as a continuous audio file and edit the final product separately. We will make a copy of the raw audio file and the final edit – and make both available to you. You are free to use that file and promote the final cast as you wish, provided you credit Leaders and Managers Hub.
If you would like to contact us, you can do so on: